CCNP Routing and Switching
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
This training is:
- Appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
- CCNP certification requires three separate certification exams.
- Demonstrates the skills required in enterprise roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer or network technician.
Characteristics of the CCNP curricula
- Provides an in-depth, theoretical overview of advanced routing and switching and troubleshooting complex enterprise networks
- Builds on the Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching courses with more complex network configurations, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
- Students gain significant hands-on interaction with networking equipment to prepare them for certification exams and career opportunities
- Hands-on labs and case studies help students apply what they learn and develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills.